Dave Hough Real Estate Services
Your Real Estate Leader in the Ft Meade Area!
Helping People Buy and Sell Real Estate since 2005!
Listing homes for 4.5% in total commission which could save you thousands!
Experience Makes a Difference!
12 ½ Million in home sales in 2018!
I’m a RE/MAX Platinum Club Realtor!
15 years of experience as a full time, full service Realtor with 100 Million in Total Home Sales!
This year my Listings averaged 17 Days on Market compared to 71 days in Anne Arundel County.
My average Original List Price to Sold Price is 98.9% compare to 95.4% in Anne Arundel County.
Welcome to the website for Dave Hough Real Estate Services. I’m a seasoned, full-time Veteran REALTOR® with RE/MAX® Executive.
Since retiring from the Army in 2004, I’ve helped hundreds of people like yourself buy and sell real estate in the Fort Meade area and surrounding counties.
I have lived in the Ft. Meade area since 1979 giving me a broad understanding of the local real estate market. Building my business through personal service,
I have helped Buyers and Sellers through difficult markets with over 100 million in Total Home Sales since 2005.
Click here to subscribe to my E-Newsletter: Subscribe
For my sellers, I list homes for 4.5% total commission. 2% goes to the listing broker and 2.5% to the buyer’s broker, saving you THOUSANDS. I list homes for less than most REALTORS® and pass the savings along to you!
I have the knowledge, experience and expertise to price your home correctly to Sell. I do this through a complete marketing plan. I provide a pre-marketing staging consultation, quality pictures, property brochures, and a
postcard mailer along with the Multiple Listing Service’s internet exposure to give your home the exposure it needs to sell quickly in today’s real estate market. This will increase your bottom line while decreasing the
hassle of prolonged, ongoing showings of your home.
FREE: Pre-listing Home Staging consultation with a professional home stager and designer with more than 30 years of experience.
FREE: Home Selling Guide to showcase your home to sell faster! A marketing plan designed to give your home maximum exposure.
$1,000 of Buyers Incentives:
I offer a FREE One Year Home Warranty for anyone that works with me as their Buyer's agent to purchase a home. This warranty has a value of $500.00.
Work with a local mortgage lender that I recommend and you will also receive a FREE appraisal. This is also a $500 value.
For Buyers: I am knowledgeable and experienced in structuring an offer to reduce your out of pocket expenses. I help buyers through foreclosure and short sale transactions.
If you are thinking about purchasing new construction there are many things that I can explain to you about what makes buying a new home different from other types of sales.
These are things the sales person at the development might not explain to you and can cost you thousands of additional fees.
If you are ready to sell your home and move on to the next chapter in your life, or if now is the time for you to find your first home, I hope you will contact me and allow me to be your advocate throughout this process.
First time buying a home? Did you know that the seller pays my commission?
No obligation to use my services.
I have helped hundreds of people through this process.
Let me help you!
Experience and Service:
- 12 ½ Million in home sales in 2018!
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Realtor
- I have sold about 100 million in total sales volume!
- GRI designation: (Graduate of the Realtor Institute)
- As a resident of the Ft Meade, MD area for 35 years and a retired Army veteran with 26 years of service, I know the area, the neighborhoods and the real estate market.
- Member of the ReMax 100% Club since 2008, awarded to a select group of high-producing ReMax agents
- ABR designation (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- Top 100 Selling Agents in Anne Arundel County since 2008
- Member of DSAC (Distinguised Sales Achievement Club)
- Top 10% of Realtors in Anne Arundel County
- "Full Time" Realtor providing Exceptional Personal Service to my clients
- US Army retired!
Do you know:
- How much money you will need for closing costs?
- The differences in the type of financing and which is best for you?
- The listing agent works for the Seller at all times?
- It usually costs the Buyer nothing for my knowledge and services!
- I will look out for your interests!
- My commission is paid by the Seller, not you the buyer!
- The possible tax benefits of owning a home?
- If you are not completely satisfied working with me, you are not obligated to continue using my services